DESIGNED FOR CASE CODING
.CORE is the essence of what makes inc.jet’s industrial printing solutions so successful—rugged mounting equipment, a wide variety of inks(bulk or cartridge based), proven control hardware and software and the finest print heads in the industry, all provided in a commercial off-the-shelf system.
- Proven HP and inc.jet Technology
- Fully networkable
- 1” or 2” print options
ALL YOU NEED IN A Carton/CASE CODER
inc.jet’s Integrated heads are enclosed in an industrialized stainless steel casing for maximum protection. Up to four print heads can be accommodated within to give a 2” print swath. Seamlessly included in this rugged housing is a print controller and a bulk ink system.
The integrated head has connections for external encoders, sensors and stack lights as well as a 10/100 BaseT port for connecting to an inc.jet User Interface or even external data sources.
Two height options are available—standard print height (0.75”) or low profile (0.5”) ‐ allowing for close to the conveyor applications such as printing on trays.
PRINTING WHAT YOU NEED TO PRINT
Flexibility matched with power is the essence of inc.jet’s .CORE technologies.
- 600 dpi x 300 dpi – 250 feet per minute
- 300 dpi x 300 dpi – 500 feet per minute
- User configurable print density control
- Lot Codes
- Date/Expiry Date
- Shift Codes
- Foreign Languages
- Fixed Text
- User Inserts
USER INTERFACE AND MORE
There are always options with the .CORE product family – from User Interfaces to mounting hardware. Whatever suits your specific needs and application!
- 15″ User InterfaceThe IPS Director™ User Interface (UI) are Windows industrial touch screen computers which provide printer configuration, control and monitoring for up to four .CORE units, on up to four different printing lines. Available in either a 6” or 15” screen size
- 6″ UI has IPS Director preinstalled
- 15″ has IPS Producer and IPS Director preinstalled
.CORE is supported by a variety of mounting options – from fixed floor stands, to conveyor mounts. Plus there are two dynamic attachments, the swing arms and slide mounts, to keep your product as close to the print heads as possible.
Everything you need to make your case coding solution a reality is available from inc.jet if you need it. From barcode scanners that plug directly into the User Interface with no additional software installation, to Encoder and Sensor Kits. You can use ours or even supply your own – the .CORE products can interface to most industry standard electronics.