The KR 881 Dryer is an affordable, high efficiency infrared drying system used with water and solvent based inkjet printing systems. Specially designed bulbs reduce glare and direct most infrared energy towards the ink pattern. This means the dryer operates at a lower power setting, limiting energy consumption and extending bulb life. Transport base connections ensure dryer only operates when the base is running while a circuit board provides line speed information eliminating the need for a tachometer. All systems operate on 240VAC
The KR 881 is available in two sizes: 10″ and 16″.
The 10″ unit outputs a maximum of 3000 watts.
The 16″ unit is available in four power levels:
• 3200 Watts
• 4800 Watts
• 6000 Watts
• 9000 Watts
Sure Feed Stand Alone Base
• Add On to a line
• Retrofit to existing Ink jet system
• Match it up to your own ink-jet system
• Sensor controls dryer lamp on/off
• Portable unit easily moves from system to system
• Faster drying allows for greater throughput
• Adjustable height