The KR 219D provides a way to inkjet print and dry both sides of a piece without having to flip the piece over. Dryers and print heads locate between individual vacuum belts that adjust across the base. Offset top and bottom dryers prevent overheating. Steel frame construction permits easy access in and around the base while the tilt-back frame simplifies belt replacement. Use the KR 219D in-line with most brands of inkjet bases, folders and inserters.
• Heavy duty, long lasting design.
• Rolls inline with most inkjet bases.
• Slide adjustment vacuum belts.
• High temperature belts.
• Clearance for printing and drying media top and bottom.
• A variable speed DC drive motor with a control board makes the unit independent.
• Tilt design for easy belt maintenance.
• Top and bottom adjustable dryer mounts. (See Note)
• Inkjet Head mounting top and bottom. (See Note) Specifications:
• Electrical Requirements:220 VAC, 60 Hz,15 Amps
• Physical Size: Length: 91” Width: 42.2” Height: 52.13”
• Tabletop Size: Length: 91” Width: 24” Height: 33”
• Media size Max: 21.5”W x 24”L x .62” H Min: 3” x 5” x single sheet