The Lara plastic wrapper provides the answer for small to medium volumes runs to speed the operation from a costly labour intense operation to a profitable product. It is also used for those entering the plastic wrapping market.
The Lara is a horizontal-wrapping machine for bagging flat products such as magazines, books, leaflet, mailing publications etc. Its operations are user friendly with set-up changes carried out with in minutes. Capable of throughput up to 3000 pph. It is designed and manufactured versatile, compact, reliable and easy to operate.
The method of operation is very simple: place the documents in the feed conveyor either manually or using a feeder/collator, the rest is automatic
- Auto Bagging – no product no wrapping operation
- Modular system and expandable to meet growth demand.
- Quick easy set-up
- User Friendly operation control
- Simple fast plastic film change
- Fully mobile – wheel to the work as required.
Additional equipment Options:
- In-feed lug conveyor with loading stations
- Hoppers / Feeders
- Shuttle Feed for magazines
- Out-feed collection conveyors
- Dimensions of pack sizes are as follows:
- Maximum length: 320mm Minimum length: 210mm
- Maximum width: 240mm Minimum width: 150mm
- Maximum thickness: 12mm
- Width: 850mm Length: 1100mm
- In-feed Height: 905mm Weight: 160kg
- Electrical; 1200 Watts, 220 single phase, 10 amp.
- Compressed air: 6 bars 1NL/cycle (4 cubic feet per minute at 80 psi)