ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING IN THE BUMP TURN
- Running in-line with Ink Jets, tabbers, folders and stitchers/trimmers
- Full height with angle adjustments
- Left or right bump capabilities
- Adjustable multi-bump pin positioning
- Easily integrates into the Work Cell
- Higher Throughput
The Bump Turn is a versatile stand alone unit capable of interfacing with many types of equipment. Other features include: angle adjustments, left or right bump turning, variable speed and multi-bump positioning.
The Bump Turn is capable of matching up to your existing folder with an in-line ink jet printer, tabber, trimmer & stitcher. It provides smooth product transition at high speeds
HOW DOES THE BUMP TURN WORK?
The Bump Turn takes product as it’s originally presented and reorientates it 90 degrees either right or left with a quick bump.
This is how it works:
- Minimum Input Height: 21″
- Minimum Input Height MM: 533.4mm
- Maximum Input Height: 35″
- Maximum Input Height MM: 889mm
- Minimum Output Height: 32″
- Minimum Output Height MM: 812.8mm
- Maximum Output Height: 35″
- Maximum Output Height MM: 889mm
- Maximum Product Thickness: .125″
- Maximum Product Thickness MM: 3.175mm
- Maximum Product Width: 9″
- Maximum Product Width MM: 228.6mm
- Product Width: Product Dependant
- Speed: 60-152 m/min 20-500 feet/min.
- Electrical: 120/240 VAC, 3 AMP
- Left Hand / Right Hand Bump: 5 minute change over
- Weight: 22.5Kg / 49.5 lbs.